Skip to main content

WELCOME POST


Source: https://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/371/208/original/vector-welcome-hand-drawn-text.jpg

Welcome to my blog! My name is Perfect Bamidele and I am from one of the central parts of Nigeria, Kwara State. In this blog, I will share my insights and discoveries on various computing topics. Let me tell you a bit about myself.


Some of my hobbies are playing football, reading, playing chess and listening to Afrobeat music. I have always been passionate about computing because I enjoy creating things in the tech space like websites, apps and scripts. I am also curious about how technology works and how I can innovate with it.


I am currently studying at DMUIC and I have had a good experience so far. I have made friends with people from different cultures and backgrounds. The tutors have also been supportive and helpful to me. I have learned a lot of things during my time here.

Comments