Skip to main content

WELCOME POST


Source: https://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/371/208/original/vector-welcome-hand-drawn-text.jpg

Welcome to my blog! My name is Perfect Bamidele and I am from one of the central parts of Nigeria, Kwara State. In this blog, I will share my insights and discoveries on various computing topics. Let me tell you a bit about myself.


Some of my hobbies are playing football, reading, playing chess and listening to Afrobeat music. I have always been passionate about computing because I enjoy creating things in the tech space like websites, apps and scripts. I am also curious about how technology works and how I can innovate with it.


I am currently studying at DMUIC and I have had a good experience so far. I have made friends with people from different cultures and backgrounds. The tutors have also been supportive and helpful to me. I have learned a lot of things during my time here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Software (Overview) - Kali Linux

    Kali Linux. https://www.generacionyrd.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/KALI-LINUX.jpg What type of software is it? I would be talking about a software called Kali Linux which is highly useful software in ethical hacking. Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution specifically designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. It is a specialized operating system built for security professionals and enthusiasts which makes it a system software. What is the general purpose of the software? The general purpose of Kali Linux is to provide a comprehensive platform for conducting penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, digital forensics, and security auditing. It offers a wide range of tools and utilities that aid in analysing systems for potential vulnerabilities and identifying security weaknesses. What is its application area? The primary application area of Kali Linux is in the field of cybersecurity. It is used by security professionals, ethical hackers, and...

ESSAY (MAIN BODY)

Hi, in this blog I would be showing you my essay's main body. The body talks more about AI in endpoint security and its functionalities/application in endpoint security. It also touches on the benefits of AI in endpoint security. 

Software (Example) - Kali Linux

Now I would be showing an example of how to use Kali Linux. Kali Linux is mainly a command-line OS so what you can see down here is a terminal which is where you enter the commands. There is an example of a command I entered in the terminal contained in the YELLOW BOX  the purpose of the command is to change the user from user perfect to user root which is an admin user with all access. The area contained in a RED BOX tells you the current user mode you are in and your current directory. Now to File , when you click on the files button as shown below it brings many options to choose from like open a new tab, close the tab or quit. The next is Actions , when you click on the actions button it also brings options like clear active terminal, find, split terminal horizontally or vertically, and so on. The next is Edit , which allows you to choose from options like copy, paste and zoom. Although all these can be done with command shortcuts these are alternatives. The View button, as...